Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bangalore,my first love!


I've been living in Bangalore for more than half my life and I just love the bustling madness that it is! A true Bangalorean and Kannadiga at heart,I decided this would be the theme for my new nail art! =D

Anybody who's lived here long enough (and even people who haven't) knows the famous catchphrase "Swalpa adjust maadi!" (Adjust a little,is the best translation I could think of) . Any problem,just smile and nod and say swalpa adjust maadi and you might just get your way!
And the legendary by 2 coffee that we Bangaloreans are so used to ordering. Is there anywhere else in the world you can do this? I seriously doubt it.
The rush hour traffic with the crazy autos,cows in the middle of the street,vendors selling yummy chaats on the street. Yes,we have our own fair share of problems but its all worth it when I see the direction that Namma Bengaluru is progressing in with the metro work and all the new buildings and towers coming up-thats why I had to add the UB city building into my nail art!


Bangalore theme nail art black and yellow









No comments: